LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color tracking positions x, y into indicators.

Hello. I am working on color tracking programe but I have problems with indicating positions. My goal is to add 4 LED indicators (names: top left, top right, bottom left bottom right), divide image and depending on object positions it will light corresponding LED indicator. At the moment I can aquire x,y position of tracking object but cant move further. It might be better solution, this one was just for example.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,227 Views)

Hi raeww,

I recommend you post in the Machine Vision forums. You'll likely get a quicker answer there for your application.

When you do, I recommend elaborating on the problem are you running in to in regards to indicating positions.

Best,

Ben 

Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,175 Views)

@raeww wrote:

Hello. I am working on color tracking programe but I have problems with indicating positions. My goal is to add 4 LED indicators (names: top left, top right, bottom left bottom right), divide image and depending on object positions it will light corresponding LED indicator. At the moment I can aquire x,y position of tracking object but cant move further. It might be better solution, this one was just for example.

based on your goal, possibly doable with just extracting the hue plane, and ranking the quadrants with the most matches when tested against a hue range... and light up the quadrant LED with the most hits...

perhaps could get a better picture if you explained the intended application more...

CY (expired CLAD)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,168 Views)