LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color of system button does not reset after latch

Hi guys,

I just found the color of "system" button does reset after latch.

The buttons in the modern, and silver category work fine.

Is this default behavior for buttons in "system"?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,363 Views)

The system button does reset, but in addition it also changes color when hovering over it (pressed or not), so make sure to move the mouse off it after pressing to see.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,356 Views)

Thanks for reply, 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,321 Views)

What version of Windows are you using?

On windows 10, your button turns bluish when I hover over it.  When it returns from the latch action, the color returns back to its original color.  Your loop runs so fast that it remains bluish because I'm still hovering over it, then turns back to the original color when I move the cursor off.

Can you record a video that shows the behavior your seeing?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,311 Views)

Yes, "system" controls inherit a lot of cosmetics from the OS, so if the OS (or even desktop theme) changes, they will look and behave differently.

You said you upgraded the LabVIEW versions. If you create a new control of the same type next to it, does that one still behave the same?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,308 Views)

Hi RavensFan,

I am using Windows10. Maybe something wrong with my system.

I attached a video to show what I am seeing.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,289 Views)

@altenbach さんは書きました:

Yes, "system" controls inherit a lot of cosmetics from the OS, so if the OS (or even desktop theme) changes, they will look and behave differently.

You said you upgraded the LabVIEW versions. If you create a new control of the same type next to it, does that one still behave the same?

I created an new system button and the color does not recover as well.

But it seems if my cursor leaves before the latch works, the color will reset.

Please take a look at the short video I just uploaded in previous message.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,286 Views)

This is definitely not right, but I doubt the problem is with LabVIEW. See if there is an update for your graphcis drivers, for example.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,281 Views)