LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Taking Long to Deploy to cRIO

My code is taking a very long time (more than 5 minutes) to be deployed to my cRIO-9040 RT. Usually it only takes less than 10 seconds.

I am really not sure what changes have I made to the cRIO or LabVIEW software that cause it. It can be deployed very fast in another computer though.

Any workaround on this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,553 Views)

This could be caused by the firewall. Have you tried to deploy with the firewall disabled?

Lucian
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,467 Views)

Hi Kokleong94,

When delopying the code, you should be able to see the Deployment Status in Deplotment Progress window. May I ask at which step/status the deploymemt process got stuck. It would be helpful for isolating the issue.

Peng

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,437 Views)

Hi, I tried disabling the firewall but it doesn't work

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,407 Views)

crio deployment.PNG

Hi Peng, this is where it got stuck

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,404 Views)

Hi KokLeong94,

Please try to deploy on another computer and see whether the issue persists. If yes, you could try to reformat the crio. If the issue is no longer there, I could related to the PC specs or software corruption. Reinstalling the NI software on your PC could potentially resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,366 Views)

I've sometimes had this hang in the same place. I've found that restarting LabVIEW on the host PC and resetting the cRIO (with the reset button) have mostly solved it in my cases.

No guarantee it will work for you (or that you haven't already tried these things) but possibly worth trying if not since significantly less drastic than reinstalling a bunch of stuff on your host PC.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,356 Views)