I use LabVIEW for my PhD project.
I want to send the files, and metadata, that I am generating directly to cloud services and from there, I want to share with my professor.
Currently, I am copy and pasting one by one the files and send by email or dropbox. But, it is quite slow and I sometimes I can’t send all the files I would love, and I can only send files, none of the metadata (which I saved as json in a database).
Does someone know about any cloud platform for LabVIEW which could solve this for me?
- Sending files via FTP
- POSTing or PUTing data/files via HTTP
- Sending emails via SMTP
- Saving the files directly to a local Dropbox or Google Drive folder on your computer (which is then automatically sync'ed with the 'cloud')
- Saving files to a network drive / server share
- UDP/TCP network protocols
- Calling .NET code libraries
Yes, LabVIEW has lots of options, what do you want to do?
You could also save the JSON metadata as a text file. You could also provide access to the database.
But , How do I add a comment of the file that I am saving-sharing with my professor? and I dont want to copy and paste all the time.