cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class control greyed out

Solved!
Go to solution

@Darin.K wrote:

Kill them all and move on before they corrupt more of your code...

uio8Cxf

Message 21 of 24
(84 Views)

So it turns out the clipboard was holding onto a hidden copy of my test child class.  With the child class now truly nuked I do get many errors with the default data and a grayed out control (with one of the fifty shades).  Still no luck getting it to run so it still seems that something is truly messed up in those controls.

No change to my advice.  But if I had to guess I'd say the non-class default + child class shenanigans led to this issue.  I just wish I had your luck, something that had no business working was fine.  For me, it always seems like I have something that has no business being broken which is nonetheless unable to run.

Message 22 of 24
(72 Views)

I fully condone the nuclear option but a morbid fascination with the cause remains.....

Whatchagonnado?

Message 23 of 24
(62 Views)
Highlighted

@Darin.K wrote:

For me, it always seems like I have something that has no business being broken which is nonetheless unable to run.

I have that too. 

Probably because I assume things to just work. Even when using low level things, nested, reentrant, recursive, in (nested) subpanels, by reference, and in any\all of the combinations. It does most of the time, but definitively not always.

Message 24 of 24
(41 Views)