From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking what VI's are running on a cRIO

Good morning fellow LabVIEW developers,

I have been doing some research on launching multiple parallel VI's on a cRIO 9014 platform. In order to make my research substantially easier, I would like to know if there exists a method of easily checking which VI's are currently running on a cRIO. This software piece would be analogous to the Window's Task Manager we are all so familiar with. 

Thank you for your time,

AMV 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,941 Views)

From LV - Tools>NI Distributed System Manager

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,933 Views)

For some reason, my cRIO does not show up in the "Networked Items" tab. I can ping and deploy though.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,928 Views)

Using static or dynamic IP?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,925 Views)

All static on a standalone network.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,923 Views)

Double check the subnet setting.  Could also be that Distributed System Manager requires something be installed on the RT target as well.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,920 Views)

Client and cRIO are both on the same 0.x subnet. I might have to check if something "special" needs to be installed in the RT target. I am running the latest NI RIO 4.0 driver.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,917 Views)

Hi DrAlexMV,

Have you tried to add the device manually by IP address?  You can find more information about that here.

Jayme W.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,897 Views)