LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking if sample rate is correct

Okay I think this is getting me almost to where I need it to be. It seems like the writing of the keyboard data and LED info (strings) is not functioning properly. Data looks like the first time period waiting for the LED to appear and then no data is written after. Am I doing something wrong in my enqueuing of data for the LED and keyboard data?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(649 Views)

I realized I missed this string comment. Let me try and redo the program where strings are not written.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(648 Views)

Okay changed all strings to numeric but still having trouble acquiring everything. Looking at LED, it seems like only 17s were recorded but on my elapsed time indicator, the experiment ran for about 45s. Am I enqueuing data incorrectly?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(635 Views)

do you have any update

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(610 Views)

I've attached my updated programs above in my previous post.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(598 Views)

So I tried the code without the DAQmx subvi's and now the file seems to be capturing all the data regarding the LED and keyboard event, albeit at sample rates beyond what is needed. I also noticed the index file for the TDMS is ridiculously large (~ 6MB)  compared to when I would just write DAQ data. Any pointers on what I might be doing wrong here? This could be a reason why I wasn't able to merry the DAQ, keyboard, and LED events. Post doesn't seem to allow me to attach an index file so I can send to personal email if needed.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(575 Views)

thanks for the code, let us try to run it.

have a great day.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(559 Views)