cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking ROI visible in Zoomed Image

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello All,

I have an Image control and I allow the user to draw several ROIs. As and when the user draws ROIs, I will save them and list them in a list box. Now if the user clicks on an ROI, I will display it in the Image control. The problem here is, when the user zooms the image, only a particular portion of the image will be visible on the image control and not the entire image. Now if the user changes the ROI in the list box, the ROI displayed is not seen on screen as the image is zoomed and it is not part of the zoomed image section. I want to check this and automatically zoom out when this scenario comes. How to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,167 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author PrasannaSSRK

I finally solved this by comparing image co-ordinates and ROI co-ordinates. I have attached a VI which does the functionality. Draw any ROI on the image using the Rectangle tool. Zoom into another part of the image where ROI is not involved and click on OK. The image automatically zooms out. I also have a LabVIEW Navigation bar kind of a thing, just to show the active image section that is displayed.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,124 Views)