LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart with cusror?

I have an application which will receive string from serial port, In that string total 5 parameters values is there,I need continously acquire it and display in chart inside while loop.(All 5 simultanously and continously)

The problem is user can go backward and need to see the data means in 50th instant user want to see the 20th data then he can see it via cursor. 

Is there any option I can use cusror in chart?

dTA.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,540 Views)
I dont think so but you can use graph and use insert into array vi to convert graph to act as chart
and have cursor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,524 Views)

check this vi i hope it could help you 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,516 Views)

I am using 11.0. Please change it.

I have total 6 different plots, in chart I have an option to make common X. This is not there in graph. Also making 6 different graph will lead to congusted VI which is good. That is why I was trying for that?

Is it possible to acquire and plot simultanously?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,510 Views)

check this I think it could help 

please just answer me quickly that it work for you or not. because I have to leave forum for a week for a one personal reason 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,503 Views)

Amplitude value is not showing in cursor

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,499 Views)

also each time it is passing last values in next iteration. When it will run for  hrs then it will hang

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,496 Views)

I do not think it hang because any 100 value array push to be empty an you have just have array of 100 element 

also i fix y problem 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,488 Views)