LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the Size of generated graph in excel report generation toolkit

Hi, i am trying to build a report generation vi for my Structural health monitoring system in which i need to export 3 graphs in to an excel report. The idea is to have the report on a single page, but when i paste them along with the ceiling and pillar deviation percentages, the report just exceeds the page limit. I wanted to know whether one can change the size of the graphs in excel? One can do it in word(tried that), but i dont want to use the bookmark option as it intend to put this up as a webservice in the next step. I am using LabVIEW 2009 Thanks.

LabVIEW 8.2,8.6,2009...still learning 😛
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,369 Views)

Hi,

I haven't tried this myself, but looking through the report generation toolkit the "Excel format image VI" (in the Excel specific tab of the Report Genertaion window) looks to be the one you are after. The help entry for the VI says to: "Use this VI to format any type of image in a worksheet, including front panel images, images from a file, and graphs"

Hopefully this will help.

-CC 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome!"

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,344 Views)

Hi wond3rboy,

You can use the Excel Insert Graph.vi in order to have the ability of changing the graph size.

Excel Insert Graph.PNG

Regards,
Daniel REDS
RF Systems Engineer

Help us grow.
If a post solves your question, mark it as The Solution.
If a post helps, give Kudos to it.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,328 Views)