LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing from Arduino to LINX??

Wow, thanks Gabby for your info and help.

I am going to explore this MakerHub forums.

All the best

Andrea

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(1,636 Views)

No problem! Good luck!

Gabby
National Instruments Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(1,616 Views)

Hello, Sam.
I'm doing a project whose objective is the operation of a stepper motor, but not against specific tool for stepper motor, as there were before the LINX. How do I work with this type of engine using the LINX?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(1,548 Views)

Or someone who can help me, please.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(1,544 Views)
I have the same problem!
For now my vi is working well maneuvering servos but due to the needs of more power I have to switch to stepper motors!
Couldn't find any good info about.
I would really appreciate if you share your experience with me about using steppers.
All the best
Andrea
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(1,521 Views)

Neither of you have provided nearly enough information about your problems - you need to post detailed information about the hardware you are using, the connections you've made, the code you are using etc.

LINX has the ability to implement custom commands, which I linked to earlier in this thread. Your question is really an Arduino question - about how you can interface your stepper motor to an Arduino and write the code to control it which you can then put in a custom LINX command to control it from LabVIEW.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,498 Views)

Okay, Sam.
I lay on the schedule, especially with LabVIEW.
I saw a stepper motor work with image code attached, but with the new LINX database can not play the same. We're using an Arduino UNO. I wonder if this kind of engine I have to use PWM or some other device like.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(1,484 Views)

Okay, Sam.
I lay on the schedule, especially with LabVIEW.
I saw a stepper motor work with image code attached, but with the new LINX database can not play the same. We're using an Arduino UNO. I wonder if this kind of engine I have to use PWM or some other device like.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,483 Views)