LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing X axis unit

Hello, I would like to ask how to change the x-scale unit. Now it is just the random number running with the speed of the program. I want to change it into seconds. I was trying to find the unit change functions but couldn't find it.

I also have another problem after the program is run. I can't move the front panel window. I don't know what the cause is but I didn't lock it

Thank you for helping 🙂

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,443 Views)

This has been asked numerous times and is documented in the help. It's also a setting on the graph if you would simply right click on it and go to Properties>Scales. The property node has the same name as what you see there.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,435 Views)

No I am talking about changing the running x axis to be every real second, not the program speed number. I didn't see the unit adjustment in properties-scales.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,430 Views)

I know what you are talking about and I would suggest you look again. You first have to scale the axis correctly and then you can change the format. Ever look at any of the examples that come with LabVIEW? Any of the chart or graph examples? Any chart/graph example with the word 'Time' in it?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,425 Views)

Ok I found the procedure of it. How to get the sample rate of the acquired data?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,419 Views)

The sample rate is whatever you are setting it to. Looks to me like you have it set for at least 20ms. I have no idea what the actual rate might be. You have a time stamp there. Why don't you make use of that and keep track of the actual iteration time?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,414 Views)