From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of lvsbutil since LabView 8.2 ?

My company wants me to designed software for their need but will not get me an upgrade of Labview. They upgrade all computers to Windows 10 and I told them if they want to upgrade my computer to window 10 then they need to buy me Labview upgrade. It was cheaper for them to give me a second computer with Window 10 then upgrading. I am using the DLL but I have one applcation that I need to use the CIN.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(245 Views)

@JJM57 wrote:

My company wants me to designed software for their need but will not get me an upgrade of Labview. They upgrade all computers to Windows 10 and I told them if they want to upgrade my computer to window 10 then they need to buy me Labview upgrade. It was cheaper for them to give me a second computer with Window 10 then upgrading. I am using the DLL but I have one applcation that I need to use the CIN.

Need to use the CIN like in: using an existing VI that uses a CIN or need to create a CIN?

In the first case you don't need lvsbutil and in the second case you still haven't explained why you need to do that. If it is because you must use an existing VI with CIN in LabVIEW 64-bit the answer is simple: You can't! There is no lvsbutil for 64-bit code generation.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(240 Views)

Thanks I was able to create a DLL that worked just as well.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(209 Views)