From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change a lot of font properties at once

Solved!
Go to solution

Changing font properties has always been a P.I.T.A. as the only way I have been able to do it is one at a time highlight every label, decal, or string one at a time and set the properties...

I know, I know, if I had set the panel defaults before I started then I would not have to changes every single label from 14pt Segui to 18pt Tahoma one at a time...

But when you have a program that was created on a Windows 7 machine and move it to a Windows 10 all of your fonts are the wrong size now, even on the block diagram.

So what is the fastest way to fix a screen full of fonts?

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,807 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RTSLVU

Ctl+a to select everything, then set the font.

Message 2 of 3
(1,804 Views)

I set the fonts in LabVIEW options in the Environment category for application, dialog and system fonts to Tahoma 13. For the controls and indicators that are shown to the user, I set the font for each (also to Tahoma 13) by selecting the control and then the font from the toolbar. In this way I don't have any issues with fonts in IDE and exe.

Lucian
CLA
Message 3 of 3
(1,785 Views)