LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ceros interpuestos en los datos adquiridos en Serial Read

Hola, 

Quisiera solicitar ayuda sobre un problema que tengo adquiriendo datos desde un PIC a través del puerto serie. 

Mi proyecto envía datos de un PIC 16F876A vía bluetooth y los recibe un emulador de puerto serie en la PC. De aquí ingresa a LV. El problema es que cuando visualizo los datos en LV gráficamente se intercalan valores de "0.00" (ceros) con mis datos. Lo mismo sucede cuando grabo valores en una hoja de excel mediante el write spreadsheet.

Lo curioso es que en hiperterminal y en el visualizador numérico del serial read los datos aparecen correctamente.

Si alguien tiene idea de qué puede estar sucediendo se los voy a agradecer.

Muchas gracias,

Lucas.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,190 Views)

In English:

I request help on a problem I have acquired data from a PIC through the serial port.

My project sends a PIC 16F876A data via bluetooth and get an emulator for the PC serial port. Hence enters LV. The problem is when I visualize data graphically inserted LV values ​​"0.00" (zero) with my data. The same happens when I record values ​​in an Excel spreadsheet using the write.

The funny thing is that in HyperTerminal and on the numeric display of the serial read data appears correctly.

If anyone has any idea what might be happening I will thank you. 

Thank you very much,
Lucas

Do you have a screenshot of what the data looks like in Hyperterminal?

Can you post your VI?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,189 Views)

Hi Reavens Fan, thank you for your reply..

Here I post my VI. I think the problem may be in the adquisition.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,182 Views)

It is impossible to tell what is happening because most of the real work is happening in subVI's that you didn't include.

Zip up your subVI's and attach them to a message as well.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,173 Views)

you are rigth. My mistake

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,167 Views)