LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture Signal in Simulink and Use it in LabVIEW

Hi,

Is there an effective way of capturing a signal wave in Simulink and use it as an input to a transfer function in LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,502 Views)

Hello,

Have you seen the information here: http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/3057 ?

-Zach

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,470 Views)

yeap but how could I use the signal transfered to be use to a transfer function?

to use a transfer function, you need a control a simulation loop. how would you connect the signal in SIT to the transfer function? and how about the synchronism of the signal.

at the moment Im using a global variable and add another while loop where I insert the control and simulation loop with the transfer function in it.

but, my problem is I could not make the signal to run synchrounizely in time as in Simulink. If in Simulink the signal run for 10s.. in LabVIEW, the signal waveform still look the same but the time is way off by hundreds, how could I synchronize the time value to be the same (ie. 10s)?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,460 Views)

SIT will take data from LabVIEW and pass it to a .mdl file running in another language using the SIT server.  This sounds like the opposite of what you are doing.

It this correct?

Justin Parker
National Instruments
Product Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,426 Views)