From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot select Softmotion (10.0.0) because only an older version (10.0.1) is available on the host. How to I tell MAX that 10.0.1 is NEWER than 10.0.0?

I am trying to get my 9512s installed on my cRIO-9074. I just downloaded the most recent version of SoftMotion and installed it. When I try to add SoftMotion Module to my RT Software load-out though I get the error that my host only has an older (10.0.1) version than the supported (10,0,0). How can I reset this so my software acknowledges the newer version? I never had installed SoftMotion before so I don't know why it thinks I ever had 10.0.0. I also have run the Update Tool and have no updates to perform on any of my tools or modules. Thanks,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,129 Views)

Hey NHuntoon,

Can you share screenshots of the prompt, and also can you detail the versions of your relevant NI software

Thanks,

A. Zaatari

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,099 Views)
Hello, Actually I gave up and uninstalled LabView then re-installed all of the components only using the most recent versions of things. This seems to have worked. Thanks though.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,097 Views)