LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get database insert tool to work

Error -2147217900 occurred at Cmd Execute.vi->DB Tools Insert Data.vi->DB_SAVE_UTILITY.vi->Tracking_Screen.vi
Possible reason(s):
Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error in INSERT INTO statement. in Rec Create - Command.vi->Cmd Execute.vi->DB Tools Insert Data.vi->DB_SAVE_UTILITY.vi->Tracking_Screen.vi

I keep getting the above error. I have a cluster wired into the data terminal. I have insured that all items in the cluster are the same data types as the database except the date/time data type in the database. The data/time is set to "now" in the table design so I don't think I should have to right to it, but if I don't have a place in my cluster it returns that it is the wrong size instead of the above error. Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,323 Views)
Hi SeverCorr,

Please refer to the following KnowledgeBase article titled LabVIEW Error -2147217900 When Trying to Insert Data Into an Access Database.  If the listed solution does not solve your problem, could you please attach a simple section of code that generates this error, along with your database file?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,298 Views)