LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create control for Imaq image.ctl

Hi everyone,

I have tried to display image from cmos camera using IMAQ Image.ctl file in my own labview software but it has black up corner and nothing is shown on my screen. I have checked other right labview softwares and the IMAQ Image.ctl file doesnt have this black up corner, when I have pasted it from the other software and I have tried to connect to the  IMAQ create the cable has been broken.I don´t understand. I need help, please.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,948 Views)

Hello everyone,

I have a serious problem with my labivew software to get continuous image of cmos camera. The main problem is using the IMAQ Image.ctl, because it shows the aspect in picture below: it has a black up corner and it shows the indicator in front panel like you can see in picture, no video, no image is shown for the software. I pasted from other software the IMAQ Image.ctl without black up corner but the conection is wrong. Anyone can help me please? I am desesperate.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,933 Views)

Images of parts of your VI are (almost totally) useless.  If you attached the VI, we could probably tell you exactly what you did wrong.  I'm not going to waste your time and mine "guessing" ... 

Attach your VI (please)!

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,925 Views)

I forgot to ask -- Do we know if this Camera is even compatible with LabVIEW Vision?  Have you connected the Camera, opened MAX, and successfully been able to Snap or Grab an Image?  Not every camera is compatible with IMAQ/IMAQdx.  In addition to not providing us with your VI (so we are forced to "guess" at your code), you also have not told us anything about your Camera and how it connects with LabVIEW.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,916 Views)

Thank you very much for your answer. The problem already was solved. It is related with the NI vision version.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,908 Views)