LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access the boot options screen on Compact Rio 9035 (Sync)

I need to access the boot options for a 9035, however the on-board mini-displayport ouput will not output video until after the 9035 has begun booting into to the Labview Realtime OS. I have already done my changes on another cRIO, which jumped right into the boot settings when hitting F10 on startup. However, on the second one if I hit F10 during startup (even without video output), no video output ever appears.

Is there a setting or any troubleshooting steps I can try that I haven't thought of? I tried resetting the CMOS, looking for obvious settings in MAX, and a couple other minor things with no luck. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,367 Views)

Have you consulted the instructions for booting into the Bios that can be found in the cRIO-9035 user manual on page 34?

Take a look at the user manual and see if those instructions work for you.

Casey G.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,331 Views)

Yes, I am following those steps. I have already made the BIOS changes I need on another unit. The problem on this second unit is the video output isn't starting until it already begins booting into LVRT. If I hold F10 and it (presumably) enters the boot selection menu, it still doesn't output video, so I cannot make the necessary changes. Again, I have done this on one unit successfully already.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,329 Views)

Is the other cRIO that is working also a 9035 or is it a different model?

Casey G.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,324 Views)

It is. It is also running the same firmware version.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,322 Views)

Same **bleep** in 2022. Tried it on cRIO-9035 and 9040. Got blinking orange LED and black screen -- that's all.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(949 Views)