From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload LIFA_base

Hi everyone,

I was loading the Arduino firmware onto my Arduino Uno to use LIFA and I have carefully done all the steps still I have got this error while uploading LIFA_BASE file.I have used Arduino 1.06 and VI package manager 2014 version.Is it the reason it can't read the new keywords?

Please tell me what should I change here to make them compatible with eachother or which version should I use?

here is the problem

Never feel ashamed of learning something from others
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,009 Views)

I am using Arduino 1.0.5 IDE, and it worked for me.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,996 Views)

it's still showing the same problem Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,968 Views)

I posted a way of uploading the LIFA code to an Arduino Uno, or Mega 2560 without using the IDE.  It just uploads the HEX file directly to the COM port.

https://decibel.ni.com/content/thread/18700

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,960 Views)
You should also know that lifa has been replaced with LINX - https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/labview-interface-for-arduino?view=overview#/?tagSet=undefined

Give that a try.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,948 Views)

hmm yes.Even I use it .It is way more easir than LIFA for me but using LIFA for a particular reason and this error is confusing.I never faced this problem before in LIFA

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,932 Views)
You should post to an arduino board about the keyword and what to use instead of Byte.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,927 Views)