LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find SimpleDAQ drivers

Greetings. So this is what I have to do (look at the picture). The problem is I can't find driver " Read Analog " -> Paleta -> Functions -> Instrument I/O -> Instrument drivers -> SimpleDAQ -> Data . I think I downloaded almost every driver there is and can't still find it. I'm using NI Labview 2017. I would really appreciate some help, I'm so desperate. Thanks

slika3.jpgslika2.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,456 Views)

Perhaps you should ask the manufacturer of your DAQ.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,420 Views)

I downloaded everything via NI Package Manager which is official.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,410 Views)

Could you please clarify a little bit more what device do you have? (name, vendor)

Also, would be very useful if you could provide some image showing what do you exactly download in package manager. Thanks!

Best Regards,
TK
Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,393 Views)

I haven't used it, but I believe NI package manager is a tool for downloading third party drivers. NI doesnt develop or maintain those drivers, just provides a means for getting them. 

I have no idea what 'SimpleDAQ' is, nor does a google search turn up anything obvious. Who makes this driver? That's who you should be directing the question to. Or, provide a link to where you got it, and someone can check it out and provide feedback.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,390 Views)