LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Move Column Separators in Multicolumn List Box

Hi All,

I just put a Multicolumn Listbox onto the front panel. I can't move any of the column separators, regardless of what I do or try. Is this a known behaviour?

LabVIEW 8.2 english, Windows XP German

Best regards
Matthias
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,673 Views)

I can't move any of the column separators, regardless of what I do or try. Is this a known behaviour?

Do you mean varying the width of each column????

This you can adjust using the 'Position/size/select' Tool, ( pointer tool)

Regards,
Dev

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,672 Views)
Hi,

thanks for your reply. To be more clear, I have been using multicolumn listboxes for some time in LabVIEW 7, where the resizing as you describe it worked very well. Now, under LV 8.2, it does not work any more.

Regards
Matthias
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,670 Views)
Hi again,

I tried it now at a different machine, where we have the Full license - there I can move the column separators...

On my machine, where I have a Professional version, I can't.

Maybe I am to full to be professional? ;-(

Update: See http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=177856 - I do use a SCC (Serena ChangeMan Version 8.1). This is obviously linked to it. We don't have it installed on the machine with the full license!

Regards
Matthias

Message Edited by matthias.richwin on 12-19-2006 11:29 AM

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,669 Views)
This is sort of a bug (not fully reproducible), but in run mode (ctrl-m) I can always move the headers (if I allow user to do so)

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,652 Views)
Hi,

yes, this works as a workaround...

Thanks & Best regards
Matthias
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6