From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login to Activate

Hello, I'm a student who have a student license for labview, I recently installed the labview 2021 32 bit but I'm having a problem. I can't proceed when logging in my NI Account in "Login to Activate" and so I cant proceed to activating my license or using Labview. 

Whenever I select "Login to Activate" it prompts me to enter my account, when I enter my credentials it waits for a few seconds then goes to the loading symbol with the 2 green boxes but it keeps on loading like that forever.
snap.PNG

This is what happens after I enter my email/password and it's stuck like that forever.

Notes:
   I already tried reinstalling many times, trying 64-bit or 32-bit.
   The problem persists for all NI software, whether opening Labview directly or using License Manager to activate software, both prompts for login and accepts my credentials but after that it always shows the loading symbol forever.
   I can access Labview by instead selecting the 7-day free trial so that confirms that my system compatibility with the program is fine, but 7-days of trial won't do.
   I know that my credentials is fine since whenever I enter the wrong login credentials, it tells my that my email/password is wrong.
   I can login just fine on the website.
   I can't find anyone who have the same problem like mine on the internet or the forums.

Thanks for the response, I'm on my wit's end since last week of trying to fix this by myself.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,087 Views)

You can also request for Activation code generation here - https://www.ni.com/nilg-activate/jsp/customer_activate_details.jsp

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,076 Views)

Sorry but it still doesn't work, it still requires me to login in my NI account and still gets stuck in the loading.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,061 Views)

Did you find a solution to this, I am having the same problem now.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(788 Views)