LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can read TEDS in MAX but not with DAQmx VIs

Hi,

I have a cdaq 9181 with a 9234 accelerometer module.  I have 3 teds equipped accelerometers connected to ai0, ai1, and ai2 repectively.  In MAX, when I reserve the chassis I can read all three teds, no errors.  When I do the same thing in labview (ie reserve the chassis, create a daqmx task, associate teds data with each physical channel, all with daqmx VIs) I can only read two out of three teds.  The third one throws a "no teds sensor detected" error.  This code has been in use for about four months now, though I just rewrote the calling VIs, and hasn't displayed this problem.  I've attached a snippet of the task building VI for reference.

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks.

Using LV2012 and MAX 5.3.1 running on Windows 7 32 bit.

CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,418 Views)

Capture.PNG

returns Device 0 chanel 1-3 not chanel 0-2

make the one a zero

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,408 Views)

Nope.  That's a delete from array, length 1, index 3.

In any case, I eliminated that block since the string array wired to the for loop controls how many devices the VI attempts to configure.  Same result, verified it was trying to configure ai2.  Here's the updated snippet:

CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,405 Views)

Well I found part of the problem...the transducer I couldn't read had a damaged cable.  That still doesn't explain how MAX was able to read it though.

CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,370 Views)