LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not open visa port for TCP/IP and visa serial commucication

Hello everyone,

Good day. I am an intermidiate level user. I have built my labview program approximately one year before using Labview NXG-2.1.3. I used this last 10 months before for my lab measurement to communicate with the instruments via LAN and USB connection. afterthen my collegues used this labview program to work with CRIO and another instruments. But LabVIEW NXG-2.1.3 was not compatible. so they install Labview NXG-4 and Labview 2019 to met their purpose. They also updated all the drivers and other  related things with the their Labview. But when now I am trying to communicate with my instruments they are not working. I also tried by uninstall the new visa driver and install the right visa driver for the NXG-2.1.3. Anyway nothing helps. I marked in the attached picture where the problem begin and what it shows. Same shows for USB and LAN connnected instruments.. I uploaded for only USB connected device problem.

I am eagerly waiting for the expert opinion and solution.Live devics recognization.PNGtype of visa error.PNGVisa error.PNG

Thanks for your kind time and cooperaTION:

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,013 Views)