LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not access remote panel on internet, it shows 0.0% but then disconnects

I host the remote panel using HFS server. When I try to access it on internet it opens a page and display the message of downloading VI 0.0 % and then gives a error message that remote panel connection is close.

Kindly Help with the problem

Thanks  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,016 Views)

What browser are you using?

Does it work locally but fails from the internet? If so, it could be a firewall or NAT issue.

A HFS server is typically for files, not remote panels. Can you explain in more details what you are actually trying to do?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,014 Views)

Thanks for your concern

I am using Internet Explorer 6.0.

Yes it do work loacally but fails on internet. I kept my firewall on off mode. I dont know much about NAT issue.

I have developed a VI for my client. Now my client want to access it anywhere in the world. So I run this VI on host PC and try to access it on some other internet connection.   

One more thing can you please tell me that what server should I use to Host VI on internet. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,007 Views)

And It is now showing an error

"remote panel connection refused by specified server: Make sure labview web server is enabled on specified server."

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,999 Views)

There is a near infinite number of possible problems and you don't really give enough information to troubleshoot.

Is the server on a private network? What IP address did you give the client to connect to? Is it the same IP address that displays if you use the server to browse to http://www.whatismyip.com/?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,991 Views)

Sorry for inconvenience sir.

Yes the server is on private network. I gave my client ip address 113.193.160.203. This is the same ip address when I look at whatmyipaddress.com. I might be using wrong server (HFS). 

I can access the VI remotly with diffrent internet connection  if I use CONNECT TO REMOTE PANEL option in operate tab. But when I try to access it using browser (IE) with following link "http://113.193.160.203:8080/Copy%20of%20temp_visa.html"

It gives an error "remote panel connection refused by specified server: Make sure labview web server is enabled on specified server."

I used port 80 in web server configuration. 

Please let me know what other information you want apart from this. 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,986 Views)

And here I attached HTML file that embed VI in to it for sharing VI on browser. 

I used the active x formatting suggested on NI web page

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/4A749D8AAECEC169C1256C9C00584CF9?OpenDocument 

I tried for java script too, but in both the way it gives the same error. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,982 Views)

hi sir i have the same problem would you mind giving me the solution please

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,806 Views)
This thread does not have a solution. What have you tried so far?
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,792 Views)