LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone tell me how can i use "elapsed time" ExpressVI

can anyone tell me how can i use "elapsed time" ExpressVI,which is in the Function Palette\Time&Dialog
i want to calculate the time that is elapsed, and also want to put it in the loop so can use it continusly.
thanks a lot!!!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,360 Views)

Hiii,

Actually as given it will show you the time elapsed from the vi initialises, but you can configure it the way you want, mean if you want everytime when you start application, start it with 0 and it will show you the time elapsed, or if you want to see the elapsed time from the event occurs you also can configure it the way you want, once loop starts, start it and whenever loop ends, give reset button true, so it will bereseted at the 0 value and whenever you want to start the loop, configure it again the same way.\

Thanks,

Nishant

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,359 Views)
really appreciate!!!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,357 Views)

Hiii, Gorton

Its my pleasure to help you really, but the main thing is have you got something out of it? thats the main purpose of these forum and i hope i will help you again if it is possible for me to do so.

Thanks,

Nishant

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,355 Views)
u know, i'm now trying to get out of it.........   thx a lot!!!  i thout i'll think of it seriously.
i will contact u!!! thank you for your really kind help. so helpful!!!

PS : have u got any IM?? msn? or ........ (",)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,352 Views)