From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone pls send me vi for digital modulation technique gmsk

please

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,649 Views)

Hi Sravani,

why should we send you such a VI?

Why don't you create your own?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,614 Views)

Because I need it very urgently and I was stuck in the middle while doing it on my own. I am requesting you please send me vi. I am unable to do it now because of my health. So I am asking help. Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,602 Views)

Hi Sravani,

I was stuck in the middle while doing it on my own.

Attach your VI.

Tell us where you are stuck. Tell us what the problem is.

This forum is meant to provide help for specific questions! We will not offer "software for free" or "homework for free"…

When you want to hire a software architect you have to post in a different board!

(When you want to buy software you need to provide a requirements document and offer payment…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,594 Views)

digital modulation technique gmsk in labview

The first result isn't very helpful, but there are others that look promising. 🙂

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,587 Views)

This is a rather old thread. you may want to post this on a new thread. EDIT: I tracked down the new post and moved my response

Please use normal language and not "Text - Speak" words like "u pls"  A lot of contributors here are not native english speakers and Google Translate does not do well with unclear words.

The MSK Modulation and Demodulation examples install to <LabVIEW>\Examples\Modulation\ and  <LabVIEW>\Examples\Spectral Measurements Toolset\ respectively.  The Modulation TK ans Spectral Measurements TK can be downloaded from those links.  NOTE: Those are evaluation versions.  The toolkits are not free. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,565 Views)