LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can San Diego Engineer help with stepper motors for $?

San Diego Engineers. I have been working on a project that requires me to program stepper motors through my parallel port. I have read several books on Labview, but still cannot do this. I am looking to see if anyone is willing to help me learn this for pay. If you are interested please send me an e-mail at d_aztec@msn.com. I will further discuss pay and project details at that point. Thank you.
P.S. If anyone knows of a good book that can teach this please let me know.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,719 Views)
I will send a direct email.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,719 Views)

Hey jim, i hope your doing well i have a power supply i need to control labview can you help ?

i am a student at SDSU. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,972 Views)

You are going to have better luck with help if you start a new thread instead of replying to this very old thread.

Also give as many detail as possible on what you are wanting to do as well as what you have tried so far.

Bryan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,964 Views)

@Halfairooz wrote:

Hey jim, i hope your doing well i have a power supply i need to control labview can you help ?

i am a student at SDSU. 

Mixed messages:

• What's the relationship between stepper motor (thread subject) and power supply (your post)?
  • Typically, you cannot control LabVIEW with a power supply. It's the other way around.

Since the subject mentions $, maybe you should post in the job opening forum? But since you are a student, it seems you just posted in a completely wrong thread. As a Student, an important thing to learn is where and how to ask questions. So think about that before your next posts.)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,962 Views)

This is the board Altenbach mentioned: https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Job-Openings/bd-p/JobPost

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,917 Views)