From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can NI communicate to Zigbee collector

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I'm is developer for zigbee (short communication wireless). Know we have one collector using USB device that we develope by our own. The collector can collect the data its mean protocol data also we create by ourself. So we want to utilize the LABVIEW to received the data and sending the data using this software to our collector USB. 

I also try to configure the our collector USB and success .But I don't know how to see the data and send the data. 

Can you explain more the labview function in USB, Can we utilize this software. 

Thank you,

Regards

Joe Kid 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,465 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joe Kid

A seach under ni.com/devzone gave lots of examples, in the following I posted a few of them:

USB RAW Control Communication in LabVIEW

USB RAW Bulk Communication with LabVIEW

VISA USB RAW Mode Get Interrupt Data Example

Christian

Message 2 of 3
(2,448 Views)

Hi Christian

Thank you for your sources. 

I already try to communicate with my Collector know. 

The communication is done. I can read the data inside my USB. But my protocol data cannot be read. 

We have setting the baudrate in our collector last time. Can you show me how to set baud rate at our LAbview. I'm checking in property node still cannot find. 

And I'm my thinking can we convert our data to serial communication..but how? huhu..

Thank you, 

Rgs, 

Joe Kid

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,420 Views)