LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Labview perform maximum entropy deconvolution for electrospray mass spectrometry data similar to MaxEnt from Water Corporation?

I have searched the internet for a user-made VI that imitates what the big mass spectrometry companies include in their software packages? Is anyone aware if Labview has the tools to do this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,642 Views)

@johnnypp wrote:

I have searched the internet for a user-made VI that imitates what the big mass spectrometry companies include in their software packages? Is anyone aware if Labview has the tools to do this?

I have never seen such toolkit, but I use and used mass spectrometers from different companies. In one case the manufacturer provided a LV driver, so I was able to get the MS raw scan data, that was all I needed. I imagine, if you need further data analysis solution, you can either program it yourself, or pay for a developer to do so...

LabVIEW for sure is capable to do anything like other programming languages, so for that question, yes, LV has the "tools".

edit: I have found some case study, it might or not give you ideas: http://sine.ni.com/cs/app/doc/p/id/cs-13003#

Message 2 of 2
(2,601 Views)