From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use MyRIO-1900 with LabView 2016

Solved!
Go to solution

When I try the demo with LabView 2016, it says unable to resolve from current dialog. 

No idea how to fix it. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Capturemyrio.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,404 Views)

Try to read the conflict message at the bottom of the dialog. It tells you what to do.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,402 Views)

Read the message it gives you at the bottom.  It seems to explain pretty well what the problem is and how to fix it.

Basically you are trying to run LV 2016, but your myRIO has an older version of LabVIEW installed on it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,399 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author WL2016

The myRIO is an example of a LabVIEW Real-Time platform.  It will run stand-alone software just fine, but for communication with another system (your Host PC) running LabVIEW, the version of LabVIEW on the Host PC needs to match the version of LabVIEW RT running on the Remote myRIO.  Fortunately, when LabVIEW on the PC gets updated, it also updates MAX, which (if you have the drivers) can assist you in upgrading LabVIEW RT on your Remote Systems.

[The earlier two answers say the same thing.  Here I'm wearing my Professor Hat to try to explain why upgrading your PC software "broke" the myRIO ...]

Bob Schor

Message 4 of 5
(3,372 Views)

Thank you all of the answers 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,345 Views)