LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I display the max value, mean and standard deviation of the bicoherence graph?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am doing my dissertation which I have to use the bicoherence graph. So, I use the bicoherence demo in the Find example of Labview. 

I would like to display the max value, mean and standard deviation on the graph. Can I do it in the labview like the attached picture? Please help me to solve these problem.

Note: I am not sure I got the array from the bicoherence but the numbers vary. When I try to create the means, max and standard deviation, they also vary.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,654 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amily2201

It sounds like the best you can do is to use cursors on your 3D Surface plot. You get the coordinates of your max point from your max index(es) output, then you can programmatically update a pre-defined cursor coordinates. Your cursor(s) can be configured for different looks and feels like shown here.

BiCoherence.jpgBiCoherence2.jpg 

I am not sure you have programmatic access to cursor properties for the 3D display component that you are using but you can if you replace with the Surface in your Graph >> 3D Graph palette. This will require you to replicate the functionality of your Configure Bispectrum Indicator subVI.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,593 Views)

Thank u so much

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,566 Views)