LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Insert Hyperlinks on My LabVIEW Front Panel that Will Launch in a client web Browser?

Dear sir my problem is that -

I create a VI and published in local server and it works properly, and I give a hyperlink on my front panel that will launch a separate web browser on server system  (in HTML format) when I click that is working properly.but when I published that VI in web server and any client / user open my vi so that HTML file open in server system not in client / user system so please help me for solve this problem as soon as posiable..

Neeraj
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,138 Views)

Hi Neeraj,

As you mention your application is working fine on localhost but if you publish it on server its not working. Whenever any client open your web page open on server side.

I hope first you check web server is enable or not on your server.(tools-options-web server) check the port for your web application.

To publish your application on web you use web publishing tool(tool-web publishing tool) Select your VI and configure it as a web application.

If you are publishing on web the Public IP should be available on your server.

Now check your URL is working fine on server system & your URL is in this  http://serverIP:port/applicationname.html  format.

If your application is working fine on server then you try on other PC.

Thanks and Regards

Himanshu Goyal

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,125 Views)

Dear Himanshu,

These all steps we taken for web publishing (my vi already publish in public IP) but my concern is that i want to add Hyperlink for client side in remote panel and as usually we added but the Hyperlink of new HTML open in new browser on server site. So please give me some solution for this problem.

Neeraj
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,121 Views)