LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call library function Closing Error (Console)

Dear All, I have one application which is solely depend on Call library functions of LabVIEW. The application is originally written in C and i ported it into LabVIEW using Call library function. The application connects to a sensor using libusb and then collect the data. Everything is working fine, but when i am closing the application it is giving me error. I studied about it and got little idea that it is because of the console which is initialized when DLL is executed. This is the error.

Is there any way console is not initialized when application is executed via LabVIEW. I already turned off the console log from the DLL but still console is turned on.

Thanks

labview_error.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,081 Views)

Finding the source of access violations can be tricky. Typically, the most common cause of an access violation is when the Call Library Function Node is used to call external code from DLL files, which seems to be the source of this crash, too. I have a couple of questions to help us get closer to a resolution.

1.  Does the crash occur when closing your program in the LabVIEW development environment, or when closing an executable of your program?

Access Violation 0xC0000005 When Deploying a LabVIEW Executable

2.  Have you reviewed the LabVIEW Help documentation on troubleshooting the Call Library Function Node? Specifically, are you inadvertently attempting to write past the end of memory allocated for an array?

Debugging Shared Libraries and Calls to Shared Libraries

Mike B.
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,004 Views)