LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call function from "CP210xManufacturing.dll"- Silicon Labs

I am developing a production line test system that includes retrieving and setting the VID, PID, product string, serial number maximum power consumption of a Silicon Labs CP2102 USB - UART bridge using Labview 8.2.

Unfortunately I could only call one function { CP210x_GetNumbDevices() }. Wondering any one can help me to call others.

Tuong
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,389 Views)

G'day Tuong,

🙂

I'm having issues finding the device i want (VID / PID) on my machine using the "CP210xManufacturing.dl"and calling function "CP210x_GetNumDevices()"...

Just wondering if you have any details on this....

Hahaha, I just saw the date you wrote this thread... Hmmm, I might just ask you at work tomoz...

Cheers

Tim

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,302 Views)
devcon will help solve your problem. Post back.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,293 Views)

This thread is old but I am having same issue. I can get the number of devices() as it is the only function that does not require a reference handle. The problem is the open() function, which creats a reference handleto pass into all subsequent functions, is returning  "invalid handle".

Tuong/Tim did you ever figure this out?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,788 Views)

I did work it out.

It got do do with the "CP210xManufacturing.dll". I Down load a number of them and eventually one worked. Unfrotunately I do not work for that company any more and therefore I do not have the DLL that works. If you can contact Tim he may help you out as he is still working there, he may even send you the LV code.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,777 Views)

Hello,

Any idea where we can get this working code? I have some similar issues and I would be grateful for a working example!
Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(360 Views)