LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration of a channel

Working with Labview and I am trying to figure out why my pressure transducer which is a 4 to 20 mA zero to 3500 psi is not reading correctly on labview. I was inputting a 4 to 20 mA signal from a signal generator and I was getting 0 for 4mA, 1743psi for 12mA, and 3489psi for 20mA. How do I calibrate my channel to tell it 20 mA is 3500psi? Attempted to calibrate by hitting calibration under Current Input Setup. Then Properties. Inputting my references to values I need and changing them in the uncalibrated section. That still did not fix my issue

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(591 Views)

I assume you're using DAQmx device, you need to create and apply scale for the channel you're measuring the 4-20mA signal.

You can create scales either using DAQmx driver APIs or from NI MAX.

https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/documentation/supplemental/18/ni-daqmx-custom-scales-and-usage-expl...

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(577 Views)