LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibrated image in real time units

I am attempting to do something simple but for some reason I can't get it to work. I have written a script in Vision Assistant that uses a calibrates an image from another calibrated image. Then I am using edge detection to find points on the picture in inches. In Vision assistant it will display the units in inches. When I tell Vision Assistant to Build a VI it will build it. I am loading the same image taken in vision assistant but Labview will only show the units in Pixels. Is there a step I am missing to see them in the inches I can see in Vision Assistant?

Thanks in advance.  Ben Williams
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,210 Views)
Ben,

I suspect that maybe you are not selecting the option to display the Calibrated Results, as opposed to the regular Results. When you go to create a LabVIEW VI from your script, make sure you scroll through the options, and on the fourth page, you will have the option to select which variables to display on your front panel. Here is where you want to choose the Calibrated Results of your Caliper. Please see the image I have attached. If this doesn't fix the problem, please let me know. Also, it would be really helpful if you could upload your test script, so that I can get a better idea of what your script does.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,187 Views)