LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C generated from matlab to compact rio

I am looking for the possibility of export the C code generated in matlab to a compact rio in order to fast prototyping and simulate in HIL. I know how to compilate a c code for vxworks and then export to the rio by FTP but until the moment i have several troubles with the c code generated by matlab  Has anyone explored this possibility before me??  I am very interested and need some kind of help. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,605 Views)

I'm not familair with Matlab but I would expect the generated C code to make use of a number of Matlab runtime functions, that are most likely not provided with source code. Instead you likely have to have a valid Matlab runtime binary installation on the target platform. And it seems unlikely that Matlab would port its runtime library to run on the cRIO targets, partly because NI and Mathworks never were close friends and partly because it could be a maintenance burdon to support the different cRIO targets.

I would expect this to possibly be a solution for your problem, but it seems to be an addon that you have to buy.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,597 Views)

Can i use for this purpose the SIT tool? I have noticed that all ready exists a tool that helps you in order to execute the models in simulink into the compact rio. Is this true?

In last instance, i would like to execute several neural networks from simulink in the compact rio. Is this the best way to do???

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,520 Views)