LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Problems with folders

Hi everyone, i make a project and in the end i generate a tdm file and put the file in the reports folder of the current project, when i execute the program in the programing windows  works very well, but when a make a build and create the .exe, the program can´t find the path and don't save the .tdm file. in the folder 

1.png

2.png

i don't know if i create the built incorrectly or  i have a bad configuration when i create the path.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,129 Views)

I have a couple questions:

1. When you run this code as source code and as an executable, what is displayed in the Path 3 indicator and the string indicator? Knowing the differences between these indicators when running in source code vs. exe form will be useful i knowing where your problem is. 

2. Why convert the path to to a string and then back to a path just to add your reports folder? Why not just use the Build Path primitive? It is right next to the Strip Path primitive that you are using.

Let me know the results from number 1 and I can help some more!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,118 Views)

Thanks for answer the problem was with one strip path missing, the aplication tray to put the file in the /aplication.exe/data.tdm .

i fix that whit a new strip in the path..

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,108 Views)