LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Application: Sequence file and vi library does not recognize.

I'm building an application with TestStand 1.0.1 and LabView 6.0.2. After creating the TestStand engine and using the Build Application to build an Installer folder(including TS run-time & LV run-time engines, operator interface, etc.), I then installed the Installer to a target computer. The installation was successful. The problem comes when I ran the standalone executable, which is the operater interface. It can not open a sequence file, which has all the VI's I created to run my test. I noticed that the sequence file and library file that I created and transferred to the target computer were not recognized. The icons show a window flag. Usually, there's an icon with a check mark f
or the sequence file and an icon with folders for library file.

As I mentioned above, the TS and LV run-time engines are successfully installed. Why are the sequence file and library file not recognized? Any suggestions or advises. Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,279 Views)
What you don't mention is how you've assembled the VIs. Did you you use the utility under the Tools menu to package the VIs? If you did, did you reload the sequence and called VIs so that the references are updated to point to the assembled VIs? Also, you have to configure the LabVIEW adapter so that it uses the correct ActiveX server. Another thing you should check is to make sure that all VIs, the run-time engine, operator interface, etc. are at the same version of LabVIEW. I'd also review chapter 16 - Distributing TestStand. From experience, I know that it's easy to overlook something. Good Luck.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,279 Views)