LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Application Freezes in LabView 7.1

I recently modified the Photovoltaic Cell Characterization vi that is under the example codes section for use with my equipment and needs. I have a USB-6008 DAQ and needed some different inputs to the vi, but basically the vi is very similar to the original. I then tried to use the Build Application tool to use it on different computers. Every time I try this, the build fails about half way through the build and will never finish (I let it run for 1 hour on my computer, which is a P4 and plenty of RAM and HD space). By failing I mean that LabView will freeze and never get any further in the build. Unfortunatly it does not give me any error code either. I have tried checking and unchecking Create Installer (when I checked Create Installer, I also tried checking and unchecking LabView Runtime and making sure that the I/O support was checked, even tried that unchecked too), I have tried the default Build config, I have tried saving the build settings before I try to build. The original VI will build correctly, so I must have an error in my VI (or am configuring the build wrong). The VI will run perfectly under LabView itself.

I have attached my vi and here is the link to get the original vi from NI.com

http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/niepd_web_display.display_epd4?p_guid=B45EACE3E43F56A4E034080020E74861

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kenny

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,233 Views)
Hello,
Take a look at this thread for a possible solution.
Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,214 Views)