From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block diagram for calibration

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

Im working on optical power meter. Right now Im taking data from photo resistor and I display them on a chart in GUI.
The values are in ohms now, but it needs to be in watts. I want to make control array (2 rows) on GUI, where user can enter several values in ohms (Xs) and corresponding watts (Ys). In block diagram, this calibration array would be connected with interpolate 1D VI. So when photo resistor send value xi in ohms, it should calculate yi value in watts and send it to the chart.

Im trying to make it work, but Im stuck atm.

Thank You for help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,986 Views)

It is difficult, tedious, and a waste of time for us to try to edit/run/examine a picture of code.  Attach your VI, please.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,940 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sinitar

The broken wire connected to interpolate 1D is because that VI expects an array at that input. Add a "build array" node before that input. And put an index array node on the corresponding output. You could also use the "interpolate 1D array" and "Threshold 1D array" instead of that VI.

Certified LabVIEW Architect
Message 3 of 4
(1,935 Views)

Im sorry
But I solved it right after posting

thank you anyway

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,914 Views)