From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BNC2120 Thermocouple with M6289

I am trying use my CJC of BNC-2120 thermocouple Ic sensor for temperature measurement,but I am not able to acquire it with M6289 mass terminator device.

Whenever I make labview program using DAQ assistant,using ai1 as physical channel and ai0 as temp ref for CJC(default in device),It is giving daq error that task is not specified.

I don't know what is the program whether 6289 can control temperature sensor directly or not.

Please assist me in this regard.

Regards

Anurag

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,500 Views)

Duplicate Post.  Please don't create multiple messages with the same question.

Since this question really belongs in the multifunction DAQ board, responses should go to the message thread there. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,487 Views)

Hi, I have a BNC 2120 connector block. I has inbuilt temperature sensor to use for cold junction compensation. But I could not figure out how to do it in Labview for measuring temperature using thermocouple.

Also, BNC 2120 has one dedicated input for thermocouple. So I was wondering if there is possibility of reading more than one thermocouple reading using BNC 2120.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,446 Views)