From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Axes

How can I know which is the angle of the axes in the shooting with joystick ??

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,144 Views)

Much more information is needed.  What joystick?  How are is it connected?  How are you reading it?  What are you trying to do?  What have you tried so far?

Kelly Bersch
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Kudos are always welcome
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,140 Views)

I'm using the Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, It connect with a port USB, Im trying to find the angle that i have to put in the button of shooting with the joystick...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,129 Views)

What have you tried so far?

Kelly Bersch
Kudos are always welcome
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,116 Views)

We havent done anything thats why we are investigating, we just need an exact angle for the shutter button of the robot

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,106 Views)

Is the interface .NET?  ActiveX?  I can't (and won't try to) do the work for you.  Look at the problem and give it a try then post your code.  We can help you along but we won't do it for you.

Kelly Bersch
Kudos are always welcome
Message 6 of 10
(3,094 Views)

I dont know, we are new in this, I have to try it first??? Trying to hit it first or what?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,088 Views)

"I dont know, we are new in this" - If that means you have not yet learned the basics of LabVIEW (i.e. completed core 1 as a minimum) then do that first. It will pay off in the long run.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,066 Views)
There is joystick read function in LabVIEW though I don't know what you mean by shooting or what the joystick had to do with a robot and a shutter.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,057 Views)

@carlosm27 wrote:

How can I know which is the angle of the axes in the shooting with joystick ??

Tell you what, try out the online tutorials at the bottom of this message and contact Logitech for their specific information on the joystick. I don't know how you are going to shoot an ax, though, those would be pretty unwieldy projectiles (maybe a hatchet or even a pocketknife would be a better choice) Smiley Wink .

Cameron

To err is human, but to really foul it up requires a computer.
The optimist believes we are in the best of all possible worlds - the pessimist fears this is true.
Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.
An expert is someone who has made all the possible mistakes.

To learn something about LabVIEW at no extra cost, work the online LabVIEW tutorial(s):

LabVIEW Unit 1 - Getting Started</ a>
Learn to Use LabVIEW with MyDAQ</ a>
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,031 Views)