From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average after every 20 scans

Hello RT SLVU,

I think this is what you meant. Please check for me if I'm right. Thanks.

Petmar.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 24
(1,144 Views)

Try this: 

Oops wrong file try this one

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 24
(1,144 Views)

Please save it in 2015. I cant open it.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 24
(1,129 Views)

Hello Bob,

I'm working on your suggestion. Thank you.

Petmar.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 24
(1,127 Views)

Hello Bob,

I have removed one of the error line. Please what do you suggest I do next? Thank you.

Petmar.scan and move_error.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 24
(1,104 Views)

@petmar wrote:

Please save it in 2015. I cant open it.

Just move your Initialize and Close vi's outside your main loop and add shift registers as appropriate. 

BTW: I don't have all your subvi's so they show up as a "?" vi on the diagram.

I1Capture.PNGI2Capture.PNG

========================
========================
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 24
(1,091 Views)

Hello RT SLVU,

The script is not running. I highlighted and saw where the error was coming from (i.e., the integration time) so I decided that out of the loop too but the error still persist. Please can you check what I'm not getting right? Thank you.scan and move_visa2.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 24
(1,082 Views)

I don't see any data on your VISA Resource (the purple wire) 

z2.PNG

Did you put  anything in the VISA Resource control? 

========================
========================
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 24
(1,070 Views)

Hi,

The VISA Resource control requires only the the serial number of the CCD camera and I've put that in.

Petmar.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 24
(1,060 Views)

You have a lot of complex poorly-connected pieces thrown together in one large Block Diagram.  Try taking one function (such as the section I can't see clearly in the blurry picture you just posted, but might have something to do with VISA or your instrument) and write the smallest possible code for it you can, maybe "Open, get status, close".  Does it work?  If No, you have something really simple to debug.  On the other hand, if it does work, add a few more functions.  When it stops working, go back to what works and figure out how you "broke" it.

If you can't figure it out, that's the time to come to the Forum, posting your code and explaining as clearly as possible what you are trying to do, what works, and what doesn't work.  Give us a clear, simple problem and we can help you get started.  Then you can add code and build up from what works (rather than have a large program, possibly with multiple things that don't work).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 24
(1,052 Views)