LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto indexing not starting at first array element.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have a state machine that is using auto indexing in most of it's state to write register to set the part up for a certain test.  When the state machine get to the "Read Current" section (the forth state, second stack sequence) I have a two array of equal elements connected to a for loop to write the required registers for that specific test.  When I enter the Read Current state the the first address is the second element of the array which is location "1" and not the first address which should be "0".  I have closed the program down and restarted LabVIEW but I'm still getting the second element in that loop which keep the part form functioning correctly and I get an error since the first element turns on the chip.  Is there some thing I'm not see when it come to auto indexing that would keep it from starting at the first element?  Please take a look and let me know what I may be doing wrong.  I have attach the main program and print screens of the loop and probe results  for review.  Any help will be great.  This was working last week.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,166 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ggaryt

I don't see any problem at all when I copy the for loop into a different VI in order to run it. Your jpg shows nothing about the probe values.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,158 Views)

Denise,

I thought I hadremoved the .ctl file and put in the other jpeg that had the probe information.  If you are not getting the problem then I have no clue why it is happening on my end.

Thanks for your time and I'll just to another system problem.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,142 Views)

Sorry Dennis,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,139 Views)