cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto adjust Table column width

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello ni,

Happy new year...  i am doing application with sql data base, for report i  made a table on labview. when i select the different query it will retrieve the data accordingly.

here i want to adjust the column width according to header name. is there any option for ?

or want to do some logic?

Regards,
Balaji DP
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,852 Views)
There's a JKI RCF plugin for that.  You ought to be able to get your answer by inspecting that code.
Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,838 Views)
hello, i installed the JKI plugins and copied this llb files in to jki/rcf/plugins folder..... but i cant able to understand how can i integerate with my code....?
Regards,
Balaji DP
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,807 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Balaji_DP
Like this 😄

autosize_BD.png
Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,785 Views)
Oops.  My answer doesn't limit the autosizing to the column headers.  Add this constant to the sub-VI (or, you can remove the inner For Loop).

Autosize Table Columns_BD.png
Jim

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,763 Views)