LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of 2 signals with different scaling on a curve diagram, LV 6.1

Hi there,

how is it possible to assign 2 signals with different Y-scaling on the Y-axis in curve digram?

I´m using for this old projekt LV6.1

In LV7.1 it is possible over the properties of the graph -> Plot-> Y-axis.

Need help!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,517 Views)
I don't think this is possible in LV6.1. Probably the best thing you can do is work around it by dividing one dataset by a suitable number and then making the scale on the right side yourself. This is easy if you have a fixed Y scaling. If you have automatic Y scaling, this can be "followed" automatically by calculating from the YScale.Increment property, moving string indicators around programatically etc., but it will be a lot of work.

Martin
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,512 Views)
You have the ability to create a different scale in 6.1. Just right click the axis your wnat to duplicatre and select Duplicate Scale. You can then select the scale you just created and do a Swap Sides if you wish. You assign which plot goes to which scale by clicking the plot legend and then either the x or y scale (depending on which one you duplicated). When you pick the axis, both scales should be available for selection.
Message 3 of 5
(2,506 Views)
Yes, thanks alot.

I´ve solved it already by right click on the axis legend.

Ugly problem with easy solution....!

Thanx!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,500 Views)
Embarrassing... I should have known that... I'll just console myself that being corrected by Dennis is less embarrassing 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,492 Views)